• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for someone with some time and patience to troubleshoot error code

flaming0duckie

Bells
Switch
3349-7927-8674
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hello all, I am having the worst time figuring out why i can't visit anybody without error coding. I've been changing some things on my router, but I need someone to test out connection with by having them visit me and me visiting them. If there is anybody willing to do that for me, I would greatly appreciate it!

I am having the exact same problem! I changed some settings on my router's firewall and i need a test drive too!!! Shall we give it a try? Fc: 2277-6898-7465

I'm around too if you need! :) I had that issue when I used to play, and it was a bear.

Back