Looking for someone to hold my stuff while I reset my town

Aestivate

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (43) +
The situation is that although I recreated my town a couple of months ago I don't feel completely satisfied with how it is right now. I'm looking for someone that could hold my stuff while I recreate my town again which is also able to hold it for a little longer than average. Perfect town resetting could take me a while and although I don't see a lot of problems with it since my items don't cause a lot of problems with storing them I still want someone that is fine with this. Approximately a maximum of 2 weeks.

Although I don't like to make requirements I do feel the need to say that I want someone with a trustable Wi-Fi Rating, with a DS that doesn't have 2 owners and someone that isn't from the age of jumping every time Dora appears on TV.

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to transfer any amazingly rare items for which I would slap you if you've lost them. It's mostly just a stock of Bells so that I can smoothly start with my new town, 5 golden/silver tools and 3 Jacobs Ladders (what do you need without them.)

I don't have any problem with you using my tools while you hold them for me as long as I get them back. There's no need for you to keep the bells in your storage, you can just drop them in your bank account again as long as I get them back.

Of course my generous me will leave a appreciated tip of 1 or 2 million (depens on how thick you lay it on) as if my affection wouldn't be enough ヽ(^ー^ )

Last edited:
Oh, hi again!
Thank you for your respons, I'm now going to sleep but I'll send you a PM tomorrow if that's okay. You can tell me when you're able to trade.

I can do it for free, you can put the items in my cycle town
I'm trustworthy, as you can see by my Wi-Fi ratings

I can hold your stuff if you like :) I have a cycling town where the stuff don't bother me at all ^.^

Message to everyone: Things with and around my profile regarding to Profile messages and PM's haven't worked as they should have. I'm having these problems for a time and will ask someone about it in the future. So that's the reason I couldn't contact any of you properly. I've traded my items already now but if I can do anything to make it up to you in the future just let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back