• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for somebody to make me a dreamie sig

LadyAsuna

Mayor of Alfhiem
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (9) +
I would like a signature of my dreamies
something similar to what i have seen on here
just a small little sign, with all my dreamies lined up next to each other.
I can pay TBT or IGB whichever.
Name your price

I can try and whip up something if you'd like ~
What would you like the theme to be?
And what are your dreamies?

I'll produce something before you give me any form of currency, but perhaps a small value to guarantee security?
I'll pay it back if it's not up to standard. Im talking something like 5 TBT say, nothing big ~

Yeah :) just like the cutesy, ribbon, pink sorta thing haha

do you still want that 5tbt down payment?

- - - Post Merge - - -

freya i already have, so i dont know if you could put like...a little indication next to her to show ive got her?

Yeah :) just like the cutesy, ribbon, pink sorta thing haha

do you still want that 5tbt down payment?

- - - Post Merge - - -

freya i already have, so i dont know if you could put like...a little indication next to her to show ive got her?

Yes please if that is alright with you ^W^)/
I'll get started right nao ~

Okay almost finished, sorry for the wait!

I have two questions just for minor details
1.) Would you like the villager sprites to be coloured to match your colour scheme?
2.) What word should I use to describe the dreamies you are still needing?

no problem!
1. Um..do you mean like a little outline around them? if so... yeah sure!
2. I just mainly want it to say dreamies - and then all my dreamies in a line
the one i already have - freya, can be outlined in a different colour maybe, to indicate ive already got her
then written in the same colour could be the word obtained - in small writing somewhere at the bottom?
other than that, i dont need a word for the ones i havent obtained yet :p

no problem!
1. Um..do you mean like a little outline around them? if so... yeah sure!
2. I just mainly want it to say dreamies - and then all my dreamies in a line
the one i already have - freya, can be outlined in a different colour maybe, to indicate ive already got her
then written in the same colour could be the word obtained - in small writing somewhere at the bottom?
other than that, i dont need a word for the ones i havent obtained yet :p

1. I meant like change the colour scheme of the sprites, like I did to fit my colour scheme in my signature. It's up to you! ~
2. Okay I will just leave it as a different colour and not have a key, no worries! ~

Finished!
I did 4 variants, I'll post them on your profile so you'll get them quicker! ~

Back