Looking for some kid-friendly, beginner AC YouTubers

Imaginetheday

Bells
My 12 year old niece has AC, but she’s not making a lot of progress. She and I played together today, and I gave her some pointers, but I think watching some YouTubers would help. She likes to watch YouTube.

Any channel suggestions?

Hmmm...the only ones I can think of are:

-Zebra Gamer (He was playing New Horizons for a while, but I don't think so anymore. As far as I know, his content is appropriate for all ages.)

-Froggy Crossing

I'm not sure if YouTube will provide you with what you're looking for, because of the nature of said site. However, we have a member here who's been uploading Animal Crossing content since 2006. You can check out @jvgsjeff's channel here. He's made videos for every mainline AC game, and then some. He even has a blog or two outlining his content.

Another YouTuber who's also a TBT member is @StarlitGlitch, who offers a new perspective based on her knowledge of Dobutsu no Mori (Animal Forest) — which is what Animal Crossing is referred to as in Japan.

Last edited:
Alexi Giovani is a member here on TBT and also has a lot of family friendly content on his YouTube channel. He's fairly new but covers a wide range of topics. Personally I like the flower breeding videos and design wars.

I am going to echo everyone, and suggest Froggy Crossing! She's currently doing a 30 day challenge, where she makes an island in 30 days without Nintendo Switch Online, and she also mentioned how she's doing as little terraforming as possible to show how it's possible to make a complete, beautiful island without terraforming (that, and I think she said she's not good at it or doesn't like to do it). It's definitely a fun watch!

Thanks for suggesting froggycrossing. I’d never watched her before and her new 30 day series is pretty much perfect, as my niece doesn’t have Nintendo Online. I’ve been watching and really enjoying it.

My 12 year old niece has AC, but she’s not making a lot of progress. She and I played together today, and I gave her some pointers, but I think watching some YouTubers would help. She likes to watch YouTube.

Any channel suggestions?
Froggycrossing is an amazing choice! She not only does gaming videos, she does some crafting/crochet videos to, this is a great way to spark anyone’s interest in something new and engaging/fun!

Back