• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello, World!

BabyPinkSnail

Bells
Hello everybody! I am BabyPinkSnail, but you can call me Lily. I use she/her pronouns.

I've been a fan of this series ever since I first was exposed to Wild World on the DS through my mom as a kid. Eventually she got me my own copy and we'd play together a lot, which created a lot of fond memories for me. I also watched the Wild World OVA with her which we both enjoyed and it even made us cry if I recall correctly. A little while later I got City Folk on Wii and played it a bit, and then got New Leaf for Easter around 2014 I think? New Leaf easily became my favorite, with me probably playing it at least once a week for a year or two, and still checking up on my town every now and then until I was dumb and decided to sell it to Tom Nook... Eventually in 2020 I got New Horizons and had fun with it for the first month, but after that I gave up on it cause it didn't feel like there was really much to do... But I figured a few days ago I'd finally give NH a second shot, and so far I'm having fun with it! I might try to start a new town in WW or NL at some point though. I also played a little bit of the Gamecube game as a kid when I got one from GameStop when I was around 10-12 or so, but it didn't captivate me that much at the time.

In terms of non-Animal Crossing interests I enjoy visual novels, though I've mostly only read ones by Key, and I haven't read any in a few months but I'd like to get back to them, I like the indie game Freedom Planet, I love Deltarune, I really enjoy the Ys series by Nihon Falcom, Christmas Time is my favorite time of year, I enjoy surreal humor, and I love just about all things pink! Though I'm not a huge hot pink fan.

I'm not sure how active I'll be in the community, but hey, we'll see! I figured I might as well join and maybe I'll even participate more often than I think. Thanks for letting me be here!

(PS: Forgot to mention that Bluebear is my favorite villager)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Christmas is my favourite holiday too! 😊 On the one hand, I can't believe the year has gone so quickly, but on the other hand, I am super excited that Christmas is around the corner! 🎅🎄

Do you have a favourite AC villager? Has it changed throughout the AC games you've played? 😊

Hi Lily, welcome to TBT! ^^ I hope you'll like it on here! Do you have any plans in mind for your New Horizons island?

Back