• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Faceboard Looking for some artwork

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I?m trying to make my own Faceboard, but I?m not happy. Can one of you talented people make a Leota tombstone faceboard for me? Her face would be where you put yours, obvs. I don?t want the whole poem, just something that says ?Dear Sweet Leota?.

00C6658C-67F8-4F1D-A0CD-A7DAB9240D38.jpg

I?ll pay whatever you ask for.

*Internal screaming* I LOVE Haunted Mansion, I just recently got a throw of the wallpaper and a toile style printed bag with scenes from the Haunted Mansion ride in Florida (I should post pics of them). I also have a dress, leggings, a tank top, I think like 2 or 3 shirts and eventually a patch to go on a hat. I also have a Haunted Mansion styled choker necklace.

I'll try to recreate this as much as I can, I'm quite rusty in my QR designing since I have done a major design in forever.

Last edited:
*Internal screaming* I LOVE Haunted Mansion, I just recently got a throw of the wallpaper and a toile style printed bag with scenes from the Haunted Mansion ride in Florida (I should post pics of them). I also have a dress, leggings, a tank top, I think like 2 or 3 shirts and eventually a patch to go on a hat. I also have a Haunted Mansion styled choker necklace.

I'll try to recreate this as much as I can, I'm quite rusty in my QR designing since I have done a major design in forever.

Someone already made this for me, but I appreciate your offer! When I am finished making Gracey, I will let you come visit since you also love Haunted Mansion as much as I do! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone already made this for me, but I appreciate your offer! When I am finished making Gracey, I will let you come visit since you also love Haunted Mansion as much as I do! <3

Back