• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway Looking for people to hold my dreamies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. I'll let you know asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I think I'm good.

opal is in boxes! i'll give her 10 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

opal was voided!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok!! lily is in boxes. looking for someone to hold her!

that's okay he doesn't need to be inside of a box when you send him to me.

Nanami, do you still have Bree? She's my dreamie snooty and I'll be glad to have her. The only "problem" that I have Lucky in void and you may accidentally get him.

I can do it now. Are you online? Open your gates and I'll be over.

You don't appear to be online. I'll be around tomorrow morning/afternoon. If you don't find someone by then, I'll take her when I get on.

Last edited:
I can do it now. Are you online? Open your gates and I'll be over.

You don't appear to be online. I'll be around tomorrow morning/afternoon. If you don't find someone by then, I'll take her when I get on.

alright. thank you!

I'm about to move someone out for a friend, so I can take Lily.

BTW, Bam is so freaking adorable I want to squeeze him. I talk (out loud) to him and I call him Bam-Bam. OMGAHSHADH! He's adorable. I may start looking for him for me. xD

I'm about to move someone out for a friend, so I can take Lily.

BTW, Bam is so freaking adorable I want to squeeze him. I talk (out loud) to him and I call him Bam-Bam. OMGAHSHADH! He's adorable. I may start looking for him for me. xD

sorry for the late reply again, i was sleeping. and yeah, bam is a real cutie!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back