• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for older friends!

StarAzalea

Bells
Switch
4037-5169-1806
Hi I just started the game after losing my copy a year ago. If you're interested in being friends, please message me. My son (9) and daughter (8) are the only ones that come to my island and talk to me. Lol

hello! welcome to tbt! i’m probably not in the age group that you’re looking for lol, but it’s nice to meet you regardless. ☺️👋🏻

i’m sorry to hear you lost your game copy, but i’m glad you were able to get a new one! is new horizons your first animal crossing game? who are your current villagers?

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

I love that all three of you play ACNH! Have you all been playing from the release? Did you play any AC games before New Horizons, or was this your first game?

If you're looking for online friends, people to visit your island, and/or to visit other people's islands, I think another good place to post would be The Airport forum section. People often post there looking for online friends, so if you haven't already, you could also browse the threads there. 😊

I hope you enjoy it here!

Heya, and welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm sorry about your first copy, but hopefully you'll be able to catch up with where you were before too long. Do you have any plans or dream villagers for your new island?

I played for the 3ds for some time. This is actually the furthest I've been on either of them. My villagers are Antonio, Rowen, Teddy, Pango, Lopez, Gayle, Kabuki, Yuka, Boomer, and Deirdre. I'm just trying right now to make my island as pretty as possible. Lol. I mostly use construction and time travel so I can collect clothes.

Hey there, and welcome to the site. I’m glad you were able to get a new copy of Animal Crossing. I hope you enjoy your time here!

I added you. Thank you so much and nice to meet
Post automatically merged:

Yay nice to meet you as well
Post automatically merged:

Currently online in opened the gates to my island just don't know how to get a message to you

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to the forums but been playing Animal Crossing since Wild World.
Also I'm in my 30s!

Welcome to bell tree forums! If there’s anything you need help regarding animal crossing please feel free to ask me any question

Why hey there~ I'm also quite new to the forums!!!! I'm mostly considered "Nanku" online as people "automatically" called me that!!!! I look like a child although i'm really 25 years old and have been playing since wild world in 2006!!!! Its the first game i'd gotten on my DS!!!! My favorite characters are Cephalobot, Ribbot and Sprocket!!!!" I always usually move after the newer game comes out so right now i'm currently only paying attention to my "New Horizons" game!!!! I love various things but i'm in love with the character on my profile picture.

Pleased to meet you.🌟🐼🌟

Back