• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Looking for NMTs! For trade: DIYs / Models / Hybrids / Bells / Other Items?

Accepting
  1. NMT
Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
Last edited:
Hello, if you're still in need of NMTs, I can definitely help you out! 🙂 Please just answer me back here if you'd like to set something up.

I would very much appreciate TBT for the NMTs you need. Please just let me know if this is OK, and how many NMTs you need. 🙂

Ahaa thats a shame. I havent had the best luck villager hunting this far so I was looking for 50-100 NMT and google tells me the rate is usually 1TBT = 1 NMT which wouldnt get me very far with my 17 haha.

No problem at all. I think the current fair conversion is 5 TBT per 10 NMTs, but for the TBT you have, I can give you all 100 NMTs you need. 🙂

Oh my god, thats so nice of you, thank you so much!! Im afraid Im off to work now but I can be online again tomorrow (I dont know what time zone youre in but about 20 hrs from when I post this) if thats ok with you?

That is totally fine. I'll be available then, if not a few hours later (since I'm not a morning person). My time zone is PST. But we can definitely work out a time to trade for sure! We'll keep in contact! Take care! 🙂

Back