Looking for new Friends

XxIcePrincessxX

Lady of Dragonstone
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I recently got back into playing New Leaf and im looking for some new friends to go on WiFi with! Feel free to add my FC into your DS and we can play together :)

My town fruit is pears

The only rules I have for my town is please do not run, steal flowers, or take fruit without my permission.

Last edited:
Hey my new friend code is 1092-4148-6924

Last edited:
Hi. My friend code is 5344-3136-8118. Feel free to visit if you want to. Just PM me. ^^

Hello I added you! :) My friend code is 4742-8762-9649!

This is from a year ago i don't think this person checks this post anymore, i think the reason that the post came up again is because i edited my post from a year ago. So this person is isn't going to add you back.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm adding you right now, but I won't be available until around 4 PM because my schedule just got schooled. My FC is in the sidebar.

Last edited:
haii! i would love to be friends! but i won't be able to be on alot, due to school. But, my schedule is like 3pm-8pm for weekdays. And usually weekends are the time im free 24-7. My friend code is in the sidebar. c:

Hi there! I'm always looking for new friends! I play often and my FC is down below and in the sidebar. The times that I are normally available are in the signature. My rules for Una are the same as yours. Only run on paths, don't trample flowers and only take things with clear permission from me. I look forward to playing some time.
-Jack

Back