• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Looking for my only dreamie: Maple

Awh ty `___`♥

Yeah bell commission prices vary a lot. I find roughly 500k is a good price for most artists but your art is really nice, I'd definitely stick around a million at least! (if it's colored that is)
And I do have some art: link hereee, but it's mostly just lineart haha, I'm trying to draw my mayor right now though *__*

Woah, your lineart is so soft and clean looking o: I need way more practice on my lineart haha. Guess ill have something to work for.

Since I'm not used to drawing acnl fanart yet, I might just start by doing art giveaways on tumblr. Less pressure for me haha. I'll keep your pricing suggestions in mind, thank you so much! > <

Since I'm not used to drawing acnl fanart yet, I might just start by doing art giveaways on tumblr. Less pressure for me haha. I'll keep your pricing suggestions in mind, thank you so much! > <

So, uh, what Tumblr would that be? >.> *stalks silently*

Woah, your lineart is so soft and clean looking o: I need way more practice on my lineart haha. Guess ill have something to work for.

Awh thank you~ & ooh well goodluck with your giveaways!! ^_^

I can't do digital unless it's an iPad. I am hopeless in photoshop, a bit better in pixelmator (I'm a mac addict) and much better with my iPad. With the iPad, I can use a stylus and it feels more like drawing in a notebook, but it has the added benefits of "save/save a copy."

iPad though o: whenever I try it looked like I threw up rainbow orz;; my fingers ahh why you no work.
And noo you caught me. My tumblr is fairly new, but it's http://puffifishy.tumblr.com. Do you happen have a tumblr as well? O;

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love drawing, but i cant digitally though..i need a tablet. but i just prefer pencil and paper <3

and water colour c:
but most of my artwork is at school
Hahah me either, and I've heard from others that drawing with a mouse is just a pain. But wooh you do watercolor as well? I'm really surprised that so many of you guys here are into art!

I do have one. It would be the person who just followed your Tumblr. ^_^

Omg. I'm sorry, I don't have Maple.

But your drawing is GREAT! It's so pretty, OMG.
When you open your art shop, I'll be one of the first in line! Hahaha. =)

Good luck with Maple and I'll keep an eye on you ;)

Last edited:
if only i could use tumblr HAHAHA

It's really fun, actually :D although I don't think I'll ever understand the codings and stuff. So for now, I'll stick to premade blog templates x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do have one. It would be the person who just followed your Tumblr. ^_^

Yup yup, that was speedy. Your blog looks really interesting haha :D I'll never get enough of acnl content :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg. I'm sorry, I don't have Maple.

But your drawing is GREAT! It's so pretty, OMG.
When you open your art shop, I'll be one of the first in line! Hahaha. =)

Good luck with Maple and I'll keep an eye on you ;)

Hahah it's alright c: and thank you! I'll see if I can manage an little virtual art shop!
I hope I'll see maple soon, but I'll continue looking until that happens. Thanks!

My blog gets less in the way of my actual drawing and more in the way of "quick expressive stick figure doodles through which I rant comically about the world at large." At least that's my intent. ^_~

If you don't get Maple soon, I'll be crying for you. Your art is way too beautiful! You could make millions for your artwork!

If you don't get Maple soon, I'll be crying for you. Your art is way too beautiful! You could make millions for your artwork!

Ahh thank you! It's okay though, I can wait for maple c: hopefully the day comes sooner when I get her haha.

My blog gets less in the way of my actual drawing and more in the way of "quick expressive stick figure doodles through which I rant comically about the world at large." At least that's my intent. ^_~

That sounds fun though :B tumblr is such a random website haha, the acnl fan base is probably one of the most normal fan base out of them all. I'll just be stalking your tumblr from now on :p

I've got Maple in my town and I'm gonna start TTing to make room soon, so if she asks to move would you like her?
I like her, but she isn't really a dreamie of mine. I can see you really really love her and I think she'd definitely get the appreciation she deserves in your town. Anyway lemme know if you're interested. As I said though she hasn't asked to move yet, but if she does, I can reserve her for you.

I've got Maple in my town and I'm gonna start TTing to make room soon, so if she asks to move would you like her?
I like her, but she isn't really a dreamie of mine. I can see you really really love her and I think she'd definitely get the appreciation she deserves in your town. Anyway lemme know if you're interested. As I said though she hasn't asked to move yet, but if she does, I can reserve her for you.

Oh my goshh o: are you serious. That's so nice of you to do that. If you are okay with it, I would love love to have her in my town if she happens to ask you about moving o: thank you so much for looking out for me > < I can't express how touched I am

Oh my goshh o: are you serious. That's so nice of you to do that. If you are okay with it, I would love love to have her in my town if she happens to ask you about moving o: thank you so much for looking out for me > < I can't express how touched I am

I thought she was gonna be a permanent resident of mine but there are other villagers I'd like more I think.
I'm alright with giving her to you as long as she'll have a permanent home with you ^^
I can't give any guarantees on how long it'll be before she pings me though. Could be anywhere from like a week to a month as I have 10 villagers. Do you have 9 villagers? Would you be able to accept her whenever she moves out?

Back