• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking For Looking for my dreamies!

tali-zorah-vas-nerd

Quarian Admiral
Bells
Feedback
100% (19) +
So I've got three towns, and I'm mostly focused on trying to get all my dreamies, so I figured I should post them on here. You can name your price in tbt.
Town 1: Gotham
Lily the normal frog

Town 2: Sunbeam
Ursala the uchi bear
Raddle the lazy frog
Bangle the peppy tiger

Town 3: Ft. Wild
Drago the lazy alligator
Opal the snooty elephant
Felicity the peppy cat
Broccolo the lazy mouse
Jacob the lazy bird
Alice the normal koala

Last edited:
Hi! Are you still looking for Colton, Kyle, Muffy and Mira? I can scan them in and box them for 25 tbt each. I'm available now if you are.

No, no. Pay after adopting, please! Which villager would you like first? :)

Sure, I'll get set up and let you know when Kyle is in boxes. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to confirm, the fc is in your side bar? Same code for all 3 towns? I have kyle in boxes!

Great! My gate is opened and you are free to go straight to him! I'll be hovering around town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know who you would like next!

Sure, I'll let you know when my gates are opened again! :)

Absolutely not a problem! I have nothing else to do right now (except life admin hahahaha).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Colton's boxed and my gate is open!

Back