heatherp

Bells
Yellow Rose
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (42) +
Let me know if this isn't the right place, I have been on the sight for years but never wanted furniture.
Hey everyone, for the last 2/3 years I have been grinding every year for the mush set, I still only have three from my first year, farming balloons, nothing works. If anyone has a spare set or any of the items, I would be willing to pay!
I am looking for:
Screenshot_20221214_095222_ACNH Life.jpg
•Mush Lamp DIY
•Mush Parasol DIY
•Mush Low Stool DIY
•Mush Log DIY
•Mush Table DIY
•Mush wand DIY
•Forest Floor DIY
•Forest Wall DIY
•Mush Wall DIY

I currently have:
•Mush Partition DIY
•Mushroom Wreath DIY
•Mush Umbrella DIY

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Let me know if this isn't the right place, I have been on the sight for years but never wanted furniture.
Hey everyone, for the last 2/3 years I have been grinding every year for the mush set, I still only have three from my first year, farming balloons, nothing works. If anyone has a spare set or any of the items, I would be willing to pay!
I am looking for:
View attachment 471990•Mush Lamp DIY
•Mush Parasol DIY
•Mush Low Stool DIY
•Mush Log DIY
•Mush Table DIY
•Mush wand DIY
•Forest Floor DIY
•Forest Wall DIY
•Mush Wall DIY

I currently have:
•Mush Partition DIY
•Mushroom Wreath DIY
•Mush Umbrella DIY

Thank you for your time!
Hi! I don't have the DIYs but I can craft you the complete Mush set if interested, plus additional items if needed! For example, two mush lamps, etc.

Hi! I don't have the DIYs but I can craft you the complete Mush set if interested, plus additional items if needed! For example, two mush lamps, etc.
Thanks for the offer but most of my island is currently covered in mario mushrooms, so would need probably 20 ish of the low stool and lamp. I might get in contact for a few is I really can't find any though.
Thanks 😊

Thanks for the offer but most of my island is currently covered in mario mushrooms, so would need probably 20 ish of the low stool and lamp. I might get in contact for a few is I really can't find any though.
Thanks 😊
Okay! I could also do 20 ish of any of the mush items if you need them by then, just let me know if anything changes!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back