• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for LGBT (friendly) friends. :)

DatDutchGuy7

Rawrrr
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hey there BTF,

I am Daan, a 22 year old guy from The Netherlands!

I recently bought ACNL again and I love it! I used to have it back when it got released but sadly had to sell it because my OCD drove me nuts! Now everything is going fine and I would love to try out the online functions again. Most of my friends don't play ACNL (anymore or lack 3ds) and I am sort of forcing my Boyfriend to buy a copy.. hehe.

Anyways, I am looking for LGBT friends here, or people who are LGBT friendly! It just feels more secure that way to play with open minded people! I do apoligize if this is not allowed to ask.. ACC for example forbids LGBT threads unless it is in PM.

Blah I am rambling. :)

I hope to maybe see you soon in town?

Hey Daan! NL as well here, welcome to the forums and I would love to wifi with you sometime :)

Yo!
Whilst I'm quite a bit younger than you, I am part of the LGBTQ+ community.
I'm Pansexual, but questioning if I'm gay. I think I am :p
I'm from England c:

Hi FanGirlCookie!

Awesome that you are open about it! I came out when I was 16! Haha, and England, that makes us sort of neighbours haha. ^^

Hi FanGirlCookie!

Awesome that you are open about it! I came out when I was 16! Haha, and England, that makes us sort of neighbours haha. ^^

I am pretty damn open about it xD, I came out around 2 years ago actually.
I suppose it does cx

Heee Daan! Another Dutchie here. I'd love to play online with you! I?ve recently rediscovered ANCL again myself, so I?ve been playing lots.
Feel free to pm me.
- Marlies

Last edited:
Hi, I'm from Russia and I'm LGBTQ+ friendly. I restarted my town recently so if you wanna play together feel free to pm me any time. (I'm sorry I'm not very good with words)

Hey Hey, thanks all for your replies!

hehe I got my BF to buy ACNL and he LOVES It haha! I would love to visit or invite you all :)

Hey man,

I'm Annika, 21, Dutch, and I like girls ^^.
It'd be cool to play together sometime.

You all are amazing haha, thanks for the replies! I think I got my bf hooked.. He plays even longer periods a day than I do! hahaha. Also would love to get a haircut.. I hear it takes quite a time before you unlock Shampoodles in this game :)

You all are amazing haha, thanks for the replies! I think I got my bf hooked.. He plays even longer periods a day than I do! hahaha. Also would love to get a haircut.. I hear it takes quite a time before you unlock Shampoodles in this game :)

Hey, you can come to mine and use it!

if youd like to talk sometime, id love to! i can relate to the ocd part, ive also struggled with it a lot. i was in resetting hell for about... 10 months? i couldnt find anything i was satisfied with!

Awh Kinsnuf, I am sorry to hear that..

OCD is terrible, but thanks to medicine I can deal with the anxieity more! I got sick of replanting the same tree or bush 193919319 times lolz. so back then I sold it because even though I loved the game, I thought it was for the better at the time. But I could never resist watching ACNL gameplay.. so now, 3 years later, I was like WELP lets just buy it and it is a lot better for me! I can deal more with my OCD now :)

Back