• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking for late night/ other timezone friends in ACNL

Jables

Overlord Gardener
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (5) +
I'm really active on my 3DS at night (I'm writing to you now from the system, haha) and I don't want to get rid of my Beautiful Town ordinance for night owl, so I can't do a lot. Was looking for someone that can be up and active from about 12:30AM to 3:00AM. I prefer weekdays, but we all have jobs, so I don't mind if you can't make it!
Other stuff:
- My native fruit is oranges
- I do not have a perfect town
- I like to do CAT quests for MEOW Coupons a lot

My friend code is 1392-9538-6976, so feel free to add me, and I'll add you too!
(PS: was hoping to play tonight but i don't have to :D)

Hi there!

I usually play at night too. I'm new to this forum, and my town isnt's perfect yet, but I always like making new friends.
Just added you.

:)

Thanks for the reply :)
I added you too, so you can join whenever. I'll open my gates in like 10-15 minutes if you're still awake!

I play all hours even late night add me 1134-7833-0365 if ya want, thanx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do late night as well add me if ya want 1134-7833-0365

On the weekdays I play until 12:00-1:00 EST, but on Weekends at least until 2:00 AM. I hope it works out ^w^ My town is new so don't mind the terribleness, I plan to TT today (which I only do when starting.) and get at least a few things done, like designing the path and paying off my house and maybe creating a dress to wear for now. my friend code is 3884-0865-1763
I have been playing ACNL since 2014, so I'm very experienced and know a lot about the game.But this town should hopefully be the last, and it's on a new cartridge lol.Hope to see you tonight or later.(Btw I stay up late on Sunday's since I always take a evening two hour nap.)I added you btw.

Last edited:
Need a friend

Hi I added you as a friend please add me back!!

Friend Code: 0018-1982-8363
Name: Sircy
Town: Aville
I'm always up at night so I'm free to play.

Hi! I don't know what time zone i live in lol but i get on the game a couple or more hours per day, i added you all so please add me :) 3583-4666-9948 thanks!

Back