• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for Jeremiah, Drift

Listen ok I said that he was in boxes before u came you can make them leave by gaining a”relationship” with him and then he would move. Y r u being jerk-ish, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, have a nice day… Also I’m dele ur friend card
You act like a kid right now. I've never offended you. Just said It was odd, because as far as I know, me talking with him would never make him want to leave. You responding in this aggressive manner is even more suspicious.

Listen ok I said that he was in boxes before u came you can make them leave by gaining a”relationship” with him and then he would move. Y r u being jerk-ish, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, have a nice day… Also I’m dele ur friend card
There is not relationship feature, you can meet and make friends with a villager in another town but it will never effect their choice of when they move. If they do move and no one offers them to move in to their town they have a chance of going with whoever talked to them but there is no such thing as a relationship to make them move.

You act like a kid right now. I've never offended you. Just said It was odd, because as far as I know, me talking with him would never make him want to leave. You responding in this aggressive manner is even more suspicious.
So if it sounded suspicious I’m p stupid when it comes to stuff like this… I’m sorry. For your comfort and for mine I will stop everything. Sorry for the very unnecessary aggression. Have a good day… 😃
Post automatically merged:

Btw very ashamed of myself…
Post automatically merged:

There is not relationship feature, you can meet and make friends with a villager in another town but it will never effect their choice of when they move. If they do move and no one offers them to move in to their town they have a chance of going with whoever talked to them but there is no such thing as a relationship to make them move.
Ok. Thanks! LOL I do suck at animal crossing…

Back