• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for Jeremiah, Drift

Mestear

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hello guys. I want to steal one of them. Maybe you got Jeremiah or Drift leaving. If yes, please tell me.
Camp trick doesn't work for me anymore.

K um added u to lol
Post automatically merged:

So also my gates r open
Thank you for inviting me. Too bad that Jeremiah didn't want to move, but oh well. Probably you would want him to stay in your town. Maybe I will be able to find him on Reddit, dunno

Thank you for inviting me. Too bad that Jeremiah didn't want to move, but oh well. Probably you would want him to stay in your town. Maybe I will be able to find him on Reddit, dunno
No you can have him

You need to make him want to first though

Hello! I never use the talking to villagers process because its quite hard in the newer games from my experience atleast.🙂 If you would like Jeremiah in boxes just tell me and I will get him ready when you have a spot!💙 I have a 2nd town that I use for cycling villagers with my amiibo cards so thats how I can help others!🤩

Edit: I will have to check my amiibo card binder to see if I have Drift because at the moment I don't believe soo... but if in the future I get him in a pack then I will notify you! I have Jeremiah for sure though!

Hello! I never use the talking to villagers process because its quite hard in the newer games from my experience atleast.🙂 If you would like Jeremiah in boxes just tell me and I will get him ready when you have a spot!💙 I have a 2nd town that I use for cycling villagers with my amiibo cards so thats how I can help others!🤩

Edit: I will have to check my amiibo card binder to see if I have Drift because at the moment I don't believe soo... but if in the future I get him in a pack then I will notify you! I have Jeremiah for sure though!
Hi!
I've got a spot for last 10th villager. I'm ready when you are ready )
I've waited for him 2 years, literally

Hi!
I've got a spot for last 10th villager. I'm ready when you are ready )
I've waited for him 2 years, literally
Yay! What time in EST would you be available 😉 I am good anytime after 11 AM.

Edit: I will have to check my amiibo card binder to see if I have Drift because at the moment I don't believe soo... but if in the future I get him in a pack then I will notify you! I have Jeremiah for sure though,

so I’m sad…

No you can have him

You need to make him want to first though
With all my respect, but this is odd. I cannot make them want to leave. And they cannot stay if they are already in boxes. So why would you lie to me?
You said that Jeremiah decided not to leave when I entered your town.
Lying is easily seen through, usually.
I mean, that's okay. But pretty damn suspicious.
Sorry if I misunderstood something.

With all my respect, but this is odd. I cannot make them want to leave. And they cannot stay if they are already in boxes. So why would you lie to me?
You said that Jeremiah decided not to leave when I entered your town.
Lying is easily seen through, usually.
I mean, that's okay. But pretty damn suspicious.
Sorry if I misunderstood something.
Listen ok I said that he was in boxes before u came you can make them leave by gaining a”relationship” with him and then he would move. Y r u being jerk-ish, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, have a nice day… Also I’m dele ur friend card

Back