• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Looking for Horoscope items

artzero

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
This is my first post so I hope I do this correctly.

I'm looking for a few items from the horoscope set: Capricorn Ornament, Leo Sculpture, Libra Scale, Sagittarius arrow.
I have all the other items available for trade.
Thank you to whoever is able to help!

Hello! I have the Capricorn ornament and leo sculpture if you'd like to catalog them or trade. Would it be alright if I catalogued the Aries rocking chair and Gemini closet?

Hello! I have the Capricorn ornament and leo sculpture if you'd like to catalog them or trade. Would it be alright if I catalogued the Aries rocking chair and Gemini closet?

Thank you for replying! I can trade you the Aries rocking chair and gemini closet for the capricorn and leo sculpture. I don't mind cataloging if you'd prefer.

Either is fine, I'm happy to pick up. I haven't done a trade before so not quite sure on the protocol.

Alrighty Can I have your friend code so I can add you and open my gates? Take as much time as you need and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Last edited:
FC: 1177-6870-5175. I'll be ready in 5 mins, once the internet is stable again.

This is my first post so I hope I do this correctly.

I'm looking for a few items from the horoscope set: Capricorn Ornament, Leo Sculpture, Libra Scale, Sagittarius arrow.
I have all the other items available for trade.
Thank you to whoever is able to help!

Still LF: Libra Scale and Sagittarius Arrow
If any one can help, it is very much appreciated.

Back