• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking for high turnip prices!

FantaKitty213

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm going to be leaving for a trip to Disney tomorrow so I won't have time to watch the posts for turnip sales. I invested about two million bells in turnips this week and Reese just isn't giving me prices that would benefit me in any way (I bought them for 101 bells, Reese is buying for 72 today). I really don't want these turnips to spoil and would like to visit someone who's selling for a higher price (preferably 200 and up).

I might have to make two trips, since I can't fit all of the turnips in my character's storage thing. I'm willing to tip generously for anyone allowing me to sell (starting at 99k, maybe more).

In case you dont find someone with good turnip prices (Reese is selling them at 101 in my town...) you can send the turnips to a friend... And let them search for a good price... And when you come back, they will give you the money AND you leave the tip... Its just another solution I thought about for your problem... Hope you find it useful

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say that because it seems the stalk market is not doing good this week... Not a single person has posted a high turnip price thread

I can, but I'm going to be getting home later than I thought. I can open around 8.

That's perfectly fine. I'm in EST though so... how long is that from now?

BTW,
My Friend code is 3368-2538-7581
The character I'm sending in is named Jem

Last edited:
In case you dont find someone with good turnip prices (Reese is selling them at 101 in my town...) you can send the turnips to a friend... And let them search for a good price... And when you come back, they will give you the money AND you leave the tip... Its just another solution I thought about for your problem... Hope you find it useful

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say that because it seems the stalk market is not doing good this week... Not a single person has posted a high turnip price thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found someone who's buying for 204 so I guess that isn't too bad. I agree that the turnip prices overall seem to be pretty crap this week... the one week where I actually buy a whole bunch -.- figures...

Thanks so much for the tip, though; I would have never thought of that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's 2 hours from now.

Ok, awesome. Thank you so much for doing this!

If you could message me or something when your gates are open, that'd be great. :3

Last edited:
Back