• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

looking for gyroids

tangy1 said:
BTW, I don't know how to give brewster the gyriods. :(
If you order coffee/talk to him a lot, eventually if you visit him with a Gyroid, he'll allow you to store. I'm sure someone else has a more accurate guide for you though.

Thunderstruck said:
tangy1 said:
If you order coffee/talk to him a lot, eventually if you visit him with a Gyroid, he'll allow you to store. I'm sure someone else has a more accurate guide for you though.
OK, so I have to talk to him a lot and eventually he will give in? :)

tangy1 said:
Thunderstruck said:
tangy1 said:
OK, so I have to talk to him a lot and eventually he will give in? :)
jab him with a massive stick

he might give in then

I lol'd at how badly the most recent posts of this thread failed.

ON TOPIC: You're looking for gyroids? Well, I hope you get them all like I did. Trust me, it's hard, but the results are Godly.

Do you know what negative means? It means that you always have to pick out the bad parts of the situation. :/

crazyredd45 said:
Mochacho said:
crazyredd45 said:
I think that's. What he's asking you.
no

i'm asking him how i'm being negative
You're not at all. You were simply joking. Don't mind him.

@ Above post
*headdesk*
He was pointing out any bad stuff, mind you.
He was making a damn joke, get over it.

Back