• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking for Friend Codes!

rintori

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hey! I'm looking for towns to go to or I can happily open up my gates instead, I'm just so bored! If you add me, tell me and I will add you back. :)

Name: Chan-man!
Friend Code: 0189 - 9787 - 5365

Awesome, thanks! I've just added you back :) My gates are open by the way, if you wanna come over.

Last edited:
Well hello! I am new to Animal Crossing but I'm enjoying it ever so much so far!
May I please add you? ^^

@Montavely Hey there! Just added you there :)

- - - Post Merge - - -
@ApolloJusticeAc Hello! Just added you there, add me back?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@mylkette Just added you there, add me back? Yeah that's no problemo :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Jazeksagirl Just added you, add me back? :)

Last edited:
@mylkette Oh don't worry about it! Take your time :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@SincerelyDream Awesome, just added you back there!

Last edited:
added you too! this is the first time for me, it said I am friends with Chan Man. when I go to visit your town do i look for local or faraway? Got it. your town is at visitor limit. coming over now!

Last edited:
Back