• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Island Tour Looking for Dream Addresses for a Live Stream!~-: ✧ :-γ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

Thankyou so much for touring my island Madie! Loved seeing Kikiri from a different perspective.

Glad you liked the scary basement, but you missed the spooky cemetery and outdoor cinema 😒 It was in the top left hand corner. (Too well hidden obviously!)

Best of luck with your new channel! πŸ₯°

Ahhhhh noooo I’m so sorry I missed it! I’ll try and stop by again to see if I ca find it T^T I’m the worst at navigating...

Thanks for visiting Kronos! I loved watching the stream. You did miss the campsite area behind the able sisters, but that’s okay it was kinda hidden.

Edit: I also apologize for all the lag, there were too many items that I wanted to add lol

Noooo I’m so sorry I missed your campsite! I was rewatching the steam and noticed I missed some other spots on other islands too T^T I’ll try to stop by again so everyone can see it! And don’t worry about the lag, my computer was also having other issues yesterday lol

I was gonna post my island but it inda ugly so I'mma snoop to see these other islands :^

I can’t wait to see it when you’re finished! You can always post your DA later when you feel it’s ready

Ahhhhh noooo I’m so sorry I missed it! I’ll try and stop by again to see if I ca find it T^T I’m the worst at navigating...

Noooo I’m so sorry I missed your campsite! I was rewatching the steam and noticed I missed some other spots on other islands too T^T I’ll try to stop by again so everyone can see it! And don’t worry about the lag, my computer was also having other issues yesterday lol

I can’t wait to see it when you’re finished! You can always post your DA later when you feel it’s ready
Yeah it's a major work in progress. I always put off finishing it because we keep getting updates so my theme changes,, plus I've been busy with work and classes ack 🀧

Looking to Stream Again Today!

I have some HW I have to work on but I'm hoping I'll have time to stream afterward. I will update this post with an ETA if I am able to stream and if not, I will stream tomorrow!

*****UPDATE*****
Looking to stream in approx. 1 hour! (2:30pm PST)

Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/madiestreams

Current DA Queue: (some are revisits due to me being bad at navigating and missing areas T^T)
1. Island Name: Our Island
2. Dream Address: DA-3386-4980-6874
3. Island Theme: Cutesy/Quirky
4 Town Representative: Brooke
5. Secondary Character(s) Greg (my dad), Gnomelle
6. Hemisphere: Northern
7. Island Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
8. Our Island is a fun, eclectic place with no set theme. We have plenty of unique attractions such as: A maze, a hidden picnic, a cliff-side neighborhood, a basement-run mafia syndicate, and a gnome rave. Yes, you read that right: a gnome rave. Although there’s currently some WIP messes here and there, you should still be able to get the spirit of the island! There are plenty of Easter eggs and hidden secrets to be found too, so make sure to explore things thoroughly. It would be an honor to have you visit my island in the dreamscape :)
View attachment 323139
View attachment 323140
View attachment 323142
View attachment 323145
View attachment 323146
1. Island Name: Utopia
2. Dream Address: DA-7819-6306-9976
3. Island Theme: None!
4 Town Representative: Micheal
5. Secondary Character: Cathy

8. I dont have any pictures I can share at the moment but I do want to say that this is before I began to make my island Halloween themed! I want a chance to see how it was before I began changing things, for old times sake. I'll watch the stream for sure!

Oh and another thing! I pride Utopia on being very open and barely terraformed. Besides essentially deleting a quarter of my river, Utopia has been terraformed as little as possible to keep that classic island feel.

Edit: Fixed my got dang dream address

Island Name: Kronos
Dream Address: 7286-3228-1206
Island Theme: An elegant, picturesque island defined by art and natural beauty
Representative: Preston
Secondary Character: Peyton
Hemisphere: Northern
Island Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View attachment 322945
View attachment 322944
View attachment 322942
View attachment 322948
This is so cute! 😍 Best of luck with your streaming!

1. Island Name: Kikiri
2. Dream Address: DA-0342-6344-2800
3. Island Theme: Forest/farm/country village
4 Town Representative: Tayla
5. Secondary Character(s): TJ
6. Hemisphere: Southern
7. Island Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (If I got rid of the diys on the beach lol)

View attachment 323002
View attachment 323003
View attachment 323004
wahh this is so fun!! im sure u have a bunch of islands to visit, but i'll toss mine in too

1. Island Name: Possum
2. Dream Address: 0661-1314-8973
3. Island Theme: clutter..? no theme just mess
4 Town Representative: Maddy
5. Secondary Character(s): n/a
6. Hemisphere: North
8. (Optional) Attach any pictures you would like to highlight or share of your island!

EfU6o5CU8AERMyl
EfU6o5DVAAAiEXy
EfU6o5CUEAEOPdx
EfU6o5CUcAA2HDq
1. Island Name: Moon Prism
2. Dream Address: 1017-6659-5710
3. Island Theme: Sailor Moon
4 Town Representative: Usagi
5. Secondary Character(s): Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako

Feel free to check mine out it’s still a work in progress but I feel like I have enough stuff around to be worth visiting. One tip I will give you though is that pretty much none of my house interiors are done so to save time it’s best to just stick to my exterior decorating. You can check out the houses if you really want there’s just not much to see in them.

I’ve also uploaded most of my custom designs so feel free to grab some if you’d like.

1. Island Name: Andromeda
2. Dream Address: 1638-6860-5306
3. Island Theme: Space/ Zodiac
4 Town Representative: Yorli
5. Secondary Character(s): Sirena

Other: A lot of the villager houses were chosen for their matching house interiors.
From IG @amiigamiing
Island Name: Eryth
DA-4111-6337-3118

You can still add your DA if you haven't already! If I don't get to your island this time around I will get to it in another stream.

Thanks for the support and look forward to seeing your islands and hearing your commentary in the live chat!

Last edited:
Looking to Stream Again Today!

I have some HW I have to work on but I'm hoping I'll have time to stream afterward. I will update this post with an ETA if I am able to stream and if not, I will stream tomorrow!

Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/madiestreams

Current DA Queue: (some are revisits due to me being bad at navigating and missing areas T^T)
Well though my island is ew. Would you still like to visit?

Well though my island is ew. Would you still like to visit?
Yeah I'd love to visit! But I am trying to limit revisits to make sure I get through as many DA's as possible. If you'd like to share your code now I'll for sure stop by and give you commentary and feedback but if you were looking to send it in again after you update it, depending on how many other responses I get I might not be able to make it back. Up to you if you'd like me to visit now or wait until a little later, either way I look forward to seeing your island's progress!

1. Island Name: Andromeda
2. Dream Address: 1638-6860-5306
3. Island Theme: Space/ Zodiac
4 Town Representative: Yorli
5. Secondary Character(s): Sirena

Other: A lot of the villager houses were chosen for their matching house interiors.

It’s okay! Don’t feel bad (I get lost in my own hometown sometimes lol). You don’t have to revisit just for that ☺️

oh no!!!! I just realised I said left hand corner when I meant right hand corner!! I’m so sorry! It’s the dyslexia 😬

Finished Today's Stream!

Thank you to every one who was able to join and chat with me! I updated the initial posts with the video link, dream addresses featured and the timestamped links.

If there are any more submissions I will visit them in a later stream!

oh no!!!! I just realised I said left hand corner when I meant right hand corner!! I’m so sorry! It’s the dyslexia 😬

Oooh noooo I did revisit but I went to the left lol. I'll get it next time for sure :p

Oooh noooo I did revisit but I went to the left lol. I'll get it next time for sure :p
Yeah I saw!! Please don’t feel like you need to come back! I’m so sorry you were running around the left hand corner aimlessly looking for something that wasn’t there 😭 (thanks again for visiting though! Your streams are so cute!)

Thanks so much for touring Our Island! You did an excellent job showing off everything, and I’m so pleased that you seemed to enjoy yourself.

All the best for your channel! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Next Stream Coming Soon...

I'm looking to stream again when I receive at least 4 new DA's! I'm thinking about making the streams a little shorter and maybe editing the videos posted now to feature each town in its own video then upload them to YouTube... Let me know what you think! And thanks again for letting me visit your islands!

If anyone else would still like to share, DA drops in this thread are still open! Be sure to read the initial post for the full details.

Thanks so much for touring Our Island! You did an excellent job showing off everything, and I’m so pleased that you seemed to enjoy yourself.

All the best for your channel! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

I loved all the gnomes! Thanks for sharing your island, I had a lot of fun

i just got around to watching the stream, thank u so so much for visiting!!
im glad u appreciated all of my little gnomes and you made it to all the sections of my island!

i just got around to watching the stream, thank u so so much for visiting!!
im glad u appreciated all of my little gnomes and you made it to all the sections of my island!
Thank you for sending in your dream address! I’m glad you liked the video and I’m really happy to hear I made it to every section of your island! I get really lost sometimes πŸ˜…

πŸŽƒ Looking for Halloween-y DAs! πŸŽƒ

I plan to do a special stream on Halloween featuring towns with a spooky/Halloween themed town! If your island is ready for spoopy season, please leave your DA and let me know in your reply what your theme is so I can stream it live on Halloween!

P.S. I won't be streaming today since I haven't received any new DA's to visit. If your town isn't Halloween themed you can still reply with your DA and I will visit on the next stream!

Going Live Soon!~
Feel free to send in your DA if you'd like me to visit.

I also started a free dreamie service, you can check it out in this post if you'd like to join!

1. Island Name: Opu
2. Dream Address: 2033-7329-2622
3. Island Theme: VERY rural. Gamecube vibes.
4 Town Representative: Renee
5. Secondary Character(s): None
7. Island Rating: ⭐⭐⭐ Isabelle hates my abundance of trees and lack of items.
76DF61AB-32F3-4BAE-9624-8BA9629A8D31.jpeg
D4825E0B-11A2-4D61-BB65-A2467DD357D6.jpeg

Back