Looking for Bat Buddies!

Ellexi

Bells
Switch
5789-8158-1777
Isabelle
Mint
Tasty Cake
Hi everybody! I?m back at it with another event. I am looking for a specific friend, or friends, to be designated buddies. I just began the event so it?ll take me a little while to earn some bats, but if you would like to work together and trade bats please let me know

PC is 86181274789

If you wanna be buddies, please like and reply to this thread with your in game name so I know to prioritize you with my bats!! Thank you!

Have a spooktacular time everyone! It?s the best time of the year :)

Hii! I’d gladly trade bats with you as I’m trying to be as active as possible for this event. My name is Mel in the game and I already added you :)

Hii! I’d gladly trade bats with you as I’m trying to be as active as possible for this event. My name is Mel in the game and I already added you :)
Thanks! Great to hear. I have about twenty right now (unfortunately common bats lol the rarer ones are such a pain) but I’ll start getting you some! I appreciate it a bunch :D

Thanks! Great to hear. I have about twenty right now (unfortunately common bats lol the rarer ones are such a pain) but I’ll start getting you some! I appreciate it a bunch :D

Sure thing! I mostly have common ones rn as well...I hope for the both of us that our catchrates will get better, they’re always pretty annoying haha. I appreciate it too tho :)

Hi there! Can I join in? My in game name is Keri and my number in signature ��

If anyone would be willing to trade Haunting Bats with me to help me get the jumb'o lantern, please add me!

Munna
6265-9021-470

Back