• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Looking for Apples/Oranges

sinfulpetgirlrd

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi everyone I'm looking for 5 apples and 5 oranges. These are the only fruit I do not have (minus the ones you get from an upgraded store) I have everything else so if you want to trade we can (only have 3 durian left needed some extra bells sorry ). Or if you'd rather I can buy them for what they sell at retail

My FC is 0018-1855-2711

I can spare a lot of oranges and some apples too. I will do it for free as well, I'm open almost anytime, but PM me to let me know, otherwise I won't have a clue XD

Thank you ^_^ I will add your FC in a few mins and open my gates (had to visit one of my villagers real quick lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks ^_^ I think Alica has me covered but can never have to many animal crossing friends aha

I added your friend code, I can drop off the fruit whenever you're ready! :eek:

Back