• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Looking for Apples/Oranges

sinfulpetgirlrd

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi everyone I'm looking for 5 apples and 5 oranges. These are the only fruit I do not have (minus the ones you get from an upgraded store) I have everything else so if you want to trade we can (only have 3 durian left needed some extra bells sorry ). Or if you'd rather I can buy them for what they sell at retail

My FC is 0018-1855-2711

I can spare a lot of oranges and some apples too. I will do it for free as well, I'm open almost anytime, but PM me to let me know, otherwise I won't have a clue XD

Thank you ^_^ I will add your FC in a few mins and open my gates (had to visit one of my villagers real quick lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks ^_^ I think Alica has me covered but can never have to many animal crossing friends aha

I added your friend code, I can drop off the fruit whenever you're ready! :eek:

Back