• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Looking for apples and pears

Scs

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! I have no friend who plays ACNH and I would so love to get apples and pears as they are the last 2 fruits I’m missing! Willing to exchange for any other fruit, vegetable, sugar cane, bamboo…even a furniture item if I have it available in my catalogue, I don’t care about the price!

Hello! I have no friend who plays ACNH and I would so love to get apples and pears as they are the last 2 fruits I’m missing! Willing to exchange for any other fruit, vegetable, sugar cane, bamboo…even a furniture item if I have it available in my catalogue, I don’t care about the price!
Hey there! I'd be happy to give you some apples and pears for free :) I will message you a dodo code in a few minutes if you're free right now!

What! Wow how kind, are you sure?? I’m free ! Please don’t hesitate if there is anything I can trade you for it though! I just need 1 of each then I can plant them and make more ☺️
Post automatically merged:

Hey there! I'd be happy to give you some apples and pears for free :) I will message you a dodo code in a few minutes if you're free right now!

What! Wow how kind, are you sure?? I’m free ! Please don’t hesitate if there is anything I can trade you for it though! I just need 1 of each then I can plant them and make more ☺️
What! Wow how kind, are you sure?? I’m free ! Please don’t hesitate if there is anything I can trade you for it though! I just need 1 of each then I can plant them and make more
☺️

It's no trouble at all, I have lots of fruit! 😁

I sent you a dodo code; feel free to look around and shop!

Back