Trading Looking for apples and pears

Scs

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! I have no friend who plays ACNH and I would so love to get apples and pears as they are the last 2 fruits I’m missing! Willing to exchange for any other fruit, vegetable, sugar cane, bamboo…even a furniture item if I have it available in my catalogue, I don’t care about the price!

Hello! I have no friend who plays ACNH and I would so love to get apples and pears as they are the last 2 fruits I’m missing! Willing to exchange for any other fruit, vegetable, sugar cane, bamboo…even a furniture item if I have it available in my catalogue, I don’t care about the price!
Hey there! I'd be happy to give you some apples and pears for free :) I will message you a dodo code in a few minutes if you're free right now!

What! Wow how kind, are you sure?? I’m free ! Please don’t hesitate if there is anything I can trade you for it though! I just need 1 of each then I can plant them and make more ☺️
Post automatically merged:

Hey there! I'd be happy to give you some apples and pears for free :) I will message you a dodo code in a few minutes if you're free right now!

What! Wow how kind, are you sure?? I’m free ! Please don’t hesitate if there is anything I can trade you for it though! I just need 1 of each then I can plant them and make more ☺️
What! Wow how kind, are you sure?? I’m free ! Please don’t hesitate if there is anything I can trade you for it though! I just need 1 of each then I can plant them and make more
☺️

It's no trouble at all, I have lots of fruit! 😁

I sent you a dodo code; feel free to look around and shop!

Back