• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for adults, serious players!

Dom

Bells
Switch
6717-8005-1803
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (107) +
Hi! I've been playing a lot but unfortunately, most of my friends have stopped playing with new games hitting the shelves.
I, on the other hand, am still very into ACNL and I'd like to find people as into it as I am.

Right now, my main focus in the game is getting a few badges, landscaping (I suck and there's a whole part of my town I don't like and can't find any good idea to make it better and growing hybrids.

I love island tours and helping others. Helping each other catalog rare items, achieve goals or just hang out is something I'm looking forward to!

I'm also working on a second town with less ambition though lol

Just post if interested! See you in-game! Oh btw, I'm on Eastern Time.

I've kinda been wanting some regulars to play with as well. Same story here, friends losing interest in ACNL and whatnot.
I'm in Europe though, so there's a large time gap. Even so, I'm online a lot, so I'm sure there's times where we can play.
I'll add you just in case.

You can add me if you'd like and I'll add you! Are you good with landscaping stuff because I'd love if you can help me with my town since I started the game awhile ago and would love somebody who's played longer to help me with that stuff. If not, that's fine. I can try and help you too but I'm not sure if I'm good with that stuff. Anyway, I'd still love to visit you and have you as a friend in the game! ^^

Ill add you! Just like you guys I am having the same problem.. Resulting in me getting a power save helping players with that device and giving out free time travel items and tours..

You can add me if you'd like and I'll add you! Are you good with landscaping stuff because I'd love if you can help me with my town since I started the game awhile ago and would love somebody who's played longer to help me with that stuff. If not, that's fine. I can try and help you too but I'm not sure if I'm good with that stuff. Anyway, I'd still love to visit you and have you as a friend in the game! ^^

I'll help you whenever you need! Adding you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've kinda been wanting some regulars to play with as well. Same story here, friends losing interest in ACNL and whatnot.
I'm in Europe though, so there's a large time gap. Even so, I'm online a lot, so I'm sure there's times where we can play.
I'll add you just in case.

Adding you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill add you! Just like you guys I am having the same problem.. Resulting in me getting a power save helping players with that device and giving out free time travel items and tours..

Adding you!

Of course! Adding you!

I'll be over in a moment.

My apologies. My Internet has been acting strange today. Not sure why. :(

Last edited:
Thankfully I know at least one adult irl that's still into AC, but I'm all for making online friends!

Also, I've got a golden ax, so I can help w/ landscaping if you want.

I'm an adult and I play constantly, haha. Add me and feel free to come over if my gate is ever open also.

You can add me if you'd like.

Rawsammi would you like to add me too?

Pennyfeather would you like to add me as well? I can help you with your stuff too.

Last edited:
Sure, I'll add you and you can add me! That'd be great, thanks!

I would love to add you, always looking for others to play with :3

Back