~*~ Looking for active friends! ~*~

Anie

Bells
Switch
1777-5603-8886
Feedback
100% (168) +
Hello! I'm looking for some active people to be friends with. I'm in my 20s and would really like to find some adult friends to play with!

Looking to:
  • Have you visit my town! I open my gates more and more as my town develops!
  • Visit your town! But only if you are okay with that! No pressure at all!
  • Visit the island and catch bugs/fish and go on tours!
  • Help each other! I love helping people and would help any way I possibly can!
  • Use BFF chat! I haven't used BFF chat since my old town in 2013/14. I miss it! We could keep each other posted on if Katie is in town, turnip prices, premiums, what is in Nooks, etc!

I am super respectful of other players and their town, so I would hope you would be the same. If you need/want something, please just ask! Most likely I'll be able to help. And I do understand that accidents happen, just be honest! :)

I am EDT (-4) timezone. I play pretty frequently though, and different times of the day. Usually whenever I have free time I am in Animal Crossing. I am a bit of a night owl though so I do play late into the night as well!

If you were part of my 100 million bell giveaway, I may have deleted your FC to keep my friends list tidy. But you are more than welcome to be added back! :D

Last edited:
Let's play im farily new on this forum. Spanish is my first language so please be patient with my english.

i'd love to be your friend :)
and BFF, and that jazz.
i was actually looking for this exact thing :p

( all my old friends, either don't play anymore, or lost their old safe file )

Let's play im farily new on this forum. Spanish is my first language so please be patient with my english.

Added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd love to be your friend :)
and BFF, and that jazz.
i was actually looking for this exact thing :p

( all my old friends, either don't play anymore, or lost their old safe file )

Okay! I still have you on my friends list :) I'll let you know next time my town is open! I'm leaving for the next couple days but might be able to get online, it just depends how the internet is where I am going. But I'll be around a lot once I get home again!

that's quite alright ^^
if you want ( and it's not a must )
you can help me with my host badge.

gates are open if you want to help me

Ah! I wish I could right now but I'm about to leave in 10 minutes. If I get on later and see your town is open I will pop by a few times!

i'm closed now anyway.
it's 2 am where i live, and i really should be going to bed right about now, ( which is will in a few minutes )

and when i'm going to open , i'll hit you up, and then we'll see if you want to come or not :p

Added you. I also play a lot at nights and I?m really new to this game, been playing for only two weeks lol.

Added you, I'm on pretty often. I'd definitely drop by.

Edit nvm, I see I've already added you

Last edited:
hey Anie.
my gates are open if you wanna come by.

I'd love to be friends with you! I'm 21 so in my twenties as well but I type like I'm 12 in game because the in game text chat feels so slow and I want to get my message across ASAP haha. I open my gates a lot but after we add each other (if you're down) I'll let you know when I'm ready to open gate or visit you and we can set each other as bff and all that jazz :D

I'd love to be friends with you! I'm 21 so in my twenties as well but I type like I'm 12 in game because the in game text chat feels so slow and I want to get my message across ASAP haha. I open my gates a lot but after we add each other (if you're down) I'll let you know when I'm ready to open gate or visit you and we can set each other as bff and all that jazz :D

Added you! :)

I added all of you. :)

I just started a new town and try to be on everyday I can. 26 here.

I'd love to be friends. I'm 20 and restarted my town yesterday after a long hiatus. would definitely be up to visiting other towns and doing some tours!

I'd love to be friends! I'm actually relieved I'm not the only adult who still plays AC. I added you :')

Back