• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for a few new friends

Ruban

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello, my name is Ruben and i'm just searching a few online friends in New Leaf. A few months back i did a new game for New Leaf, because i wanted to start over. I've now been playing again quite often almost every day. But most of my friends (except one i guess) has stopped playing the game, and i just miss the good old days of playing this with others in my or your town.

If any group is interested in adding me, i'd be very interested in meeting you.

Best regards,
Ruben

DiZ6uZtVMAAgGOL.jpg
DiZ6_seVMAEe5nH.jpg
DiZ7KnkU0AANC2B.jpg

Hello! I'm in the same place as you it seems and I'd love to get together with you or just talk!

From what I've seen in the pictures, your town looks very lovely! I still need to get my alt's started up so I can start laying down paths, I've just been so focused on my mayor's collection's. c':

I'd be glad to add you! I get lonely a lot and my town looks like trash, so I'd love to visit someone else's and just chill. My FC is on my sidebar!

I added you guys! :)

The gate is open now btw.

Last edited:
I’m interested and am looking for friends also you can add me and we can play together some time!!

I agree! I reset my town and just suddenly lost contact with my friends though, I'd like to hang out sometime :) my fc is 5301-3891-4648

howdy, i just restarted my town and i'd love to have buddies to hang out with, my fc is on the sidebar if any of y'all wanna add me!

Hey guys! Thanks for all the comments. I added all the people who put a reply on this thread. I'll start trying to open my door a little more when i'm online.

But if anyone is interested. I'm opening the gates at 3P.M. UTC.

Hey, Do u have any time to play? I was not on when u said, because youre 4 hours ahead of me :eek: (pls leave a msg on my profile im forgetful lol)

I'll add you. My friend code is below. it will be good having another friend to play with!

Back