• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Looking for a few new friends

I'll add you. My friend code is below. it will be good having another friend to play with!
Alright, i added all of you guys to my 3DS system. Be sure to also not forget to add me to your list too!

Btw, i'm opening my gate right now if anyone's interested!

Anyone else who wants to play? I'm basically playing this game every single day!

Anyone else who wants to play? I'm basically playing this game every single day!

I like making new friends. And I'm okay with hangin' out every now and then. I can add your FC if it's alright, and we can visit eachothers towns and such if you want. :lemon:
I am a little shy, so it might take a minute for me to get used to talking when we play, but i'll try my best.:D

Are u playing acnl right now? I've already friended u but if you want to come to my town or me come to yours now then I'm playing right now.:)

You can add me too, but it want be easy to play or write together - I?m far from you...maybe too far

I’d like to make some new friends! I love animal crossing and things cute. Lol
Anyone who wants to add me, be free! Lmk if anyone wants me to add them! :)

Hey you all! I added each and everyone of you who replied! Please don't forget to add me back to your 3DS system!

Haii! I'm at the same place as well. I just got back playing a few weeks ago, and my friends weren't really on anymore, but I would love to add you as a friend! ^^

My fc is on the sidebar. c:

Last edited:
Back