• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking For A Bunch Of Things, Got Bells

Engela

=w=
Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
...Forum bells, that is!

Hi there! I've been around on Belltree a few times before, mostly to get my hands on other items. However, this time I am looking for so many items that it's kind of ridiculous. Last time I was here, the forum bells were worth a lot (compared to the items I were looking for in-game) and I'm looking to get as many of these items as I can with my bells.

I have 1397 1401 forum bells, and I am looking for 95 88 items. Some of these are duplicates 'cause they're RV/DLC/unorderable items, meaning I can't order them from TimTom. When it comes to picking them up, I am fine with you dropping them off at my town or me coming to pick them up from yours. Whatever works best~!

Seeing as it's been a while since I was around last, I have NO clue how much any individual item is worth and I am thus most likely going to take you up on whatever offer you make for my bells. Please don't scam me I just want to make my house pretty

Without further ado... the list. If you happen to have any of the items, please do respond! Thank you~
Crossed-out items means I have obtained them! Woo!

furniture
console table x5
barrel planter x2
berliner
bread basket
casablanca lilies
cinnamoroll sofa
cinnamoroll table x2
cinnamoroll tray
classic screen
claw-foot tub
dango
document stack x2
general's fan
aurora screen
homework set
iron garden table
jacob's ladder x3
kadomatsu
kerokerokeppi doll x2
kiki and lala bed
kiki and lala sofa
lotus pond
pile of cash x3
pompompurin bed
pompompurin pudding
tranquil bridge
autograph cards
box-shaped seat
creepy skeleton x3
dolly x2
good luck charm
scattered papers x2
zen low table
wheat field
classic buffet
classic table
editor's desk

wallpaper and flooring
white wood floor x2
stone-tile floor
plaza wall
pink wood floor x2
lunar horizon
meadow vista
old board floor
herringbone floor x2
kiki and lala wall
kiki and lala floor
fancy tile floor
daisy meadow
cinnamoroll floor
block flooring
bamboo-grove wall
galaxy floor
panel carpet floor x2

clothing
academy uniform
after-school jacket
black rain boots
black tights
black veil
black-velvet dress
cake tank dress
celeste ribbon
cinnamoroll jacket
cinnamoroll shoes
heart-print tights
kerokerokeppi pins x2
kiki and lala socks
lacy white tank
military uniform
moon hairpin
pompompurin shoes
sailor skirt
sailor's shirt
sailor's tee
school jacket
small silk hat
sweater-vest
prep-school uniform
pep-squad skirt

Last edited:
I have the Classic buffet, Classic table, editor?s desk, pep-squad skirt, prep-school uniform, and the sweater-vest. 5 tbt sound good?

I have the Classic buffet, Classic table, editor’s desk, pep-squad skirt, prep-school uniform, and the sweater-vest. 5 tbt sound good?

5 tbt sounds lovely! I'll add your FC in a moment. Do you want to drop the items off in my town, or should I come pick them up in yours? -w-)b

I can't pull down spoilers, so could you send me a list via PM or something, if it's not too much trouble?

I can get you the claw foot tub, aurora screen, kadomatsu, both dollys, military uniform, and sailors tee. Is 10 TBT fine or is that too much? I don’t know much about the worth of items either.

if you'd be willing to trade tomorrow since i'm about to go to bed, i can get you the rest of your list in full for 2 tbt each item? ^^

I can get you the claw foot tub, aurora screen, kadomatsu, both dollys, military uniform, and sailors tee. Is 10 TBT fine or is that too much? I don’t know much about the worth of items either.
10 TBT sounds fine! I'll be free to trade in 11-12 hours or so if you're still up for it (damn timezones) =w="

if you'd be willing to trade tomorrow since i'm about to go to bed, i can get you the rest of your list in full for 2 tbt each item? ^^
i'd love that! as mentioned above, i'll be free to trade in 11-12 hours (roughly 17:00-18:00 server time, if i'm not mistaken) (∩。・3・。)っ.゚☆。'`
(that's 176 tbt in total, right? 88 x 2, unless i miscounted the items...)

Last edited:
Hey,
I can get you the the academy uniform, after school jacket, black rain boots, black tights, lacy white tank, moon hairpin, sailor skirt, school jacket, dolly, berliner, box shaped seats, and jacob's ladder.

For the berliner and jacob's ladder, I'll ask for 3 tbt each, but the rest I'll get to you for 1 tbt each. Tell me if you're up for that so I can order them.

I can get you: Console table x5, docuement stack x2 scattered papers x2

Hey,
I can get you the the academy uniform, after school jacket, black rain boots, black tights, lacy white tank, moon hairpin, sailor skirt, school jacket, dolly, berliner, box shaped seats, and jacob's ladder.

For the berliner and jacob's ladder, I'll ask for 3 tbt each, but the rest I'll get to you for 1 tbt each. Tell me if you're up for that so I can order them.
that'd be nice! that would be.. 23 tbt, right?

I can get you: Console table x5, docuement stack x2 scattered papers x2
i'd love that! those are some of my fave RV items, so i sure don't mind getting my hands on more of them (∩。・3・。)っ.゚☆。'`
would 9 tbt be alright?

Back