• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking for 18+ players

Well im getting the game tomorrow and im 18 so if youd like to add me. I dont have the game yet so my town wont be that good yet but i would love to play with you. If not i understand.

I'll play, I'm 18 and I've just been super busy on my house and emptying storage today in the game .3.

I'm 24 and would love to join. I've got plenty of furniture and fortune cookie items up for trades. Let me know if you add me.

hey, I've just got the game today, I'm 19 and wondering if I would be able to come a visit and get some foreign fruit for my town :)

Last edited:
Hi I'm going to add everyone on this thread I'm 22 and looking for people that play all the time could people add me back send me a message to let me know thanks guys

Noticed you are online right now as we exchanged friend codes. If you are up for guests or a little travel let me know :)

Back