• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Look what I found!

Anyone know what the song is called during the chase scene? (Unless it was a song created for this episode)
It's pretty catchy :0

xeladude said:
Bacon Boy said:
xeladude said:
The JJ said:
The Good Old Days.

Now CN Sucks ****
I thought it was Cartoon Network.

I don't seem to remember trivia questions on a roller coaster being a Cartoon...
inorite?
What ever happened to "Survive This"?

I haven't seen any traces of that in a while.
They didn't survive...

Bacon Boy said:
xeladude said:
Bacon Boy said:
xeladude said:
The JJ said:
The Good Old Days.

Now CN Sucks ****
I thought it was Cartoon Network.

I don't seem to remember trivia questions on a roller coaster being a Cartoon...
inorite?
What ever happened to "Survive This"?

I haven't seen any traces of that in a while.
They didn't survive...
hahahha that made me giggle :gyroidsideways:

but yea it should be called kids network now cause it has alot of shows that are NOT cartoons.

Bacon Boy said:
xeladude said:
Bacon Boy said:
xeladude said:
The JJ said:
The Good Old Days.<br /><br />Now CN Sucks ****
I thought it was Cartoon Network.<br /><br />I don't seem to remember trivia questions on a roller coaster being a Cartoon...
inorite?
What ever happened to "Survive This"?<br /><br />I haven't seen any traces of that in a while.
They didn't survive...
hahahha that made me giggle :gyroidsideways:

but yea it should be called kids network now cause it has alot of shows that are NOT cartoons.

edit: sorry for posting twice stupid computer.....

Back