• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Selling Lono's Cranny ♡ ꒰Hybrids, pochettes, frozen treat set, DIYS and more꒱

Yes sure
dm me the dodo code c:
Post automatically merged:

Dreamy sweaters are out of stock i have to order later
and pochette is 2 nmt
Oh okay! I can wait on the sweater. I can however get the nmts for pochette! Just let me know when we can trade.

Sure dm me the dodo code pls and ty c:
Alright! Er..it'll have to be later. I uh..have a weird set up atm. I can only be on one thing at a time! Once I have access to a computer or my phone i'll dm dodo code. Sorry if this sounds weird.

Tbh i don't know yet how much to ask for mushroom furniture but i think for logs and parasol i,m looking for 3 nmt per item since they need more materials, if you can get materials i don't mind to craft them for you c:
and 6 nmt for 2 frozen treats is fine
ok ill pay the 15 nmt!

hi again! may i buy a snowflake pochette and maple leaf pochette! does 30 tbt sound good for both :0 ahh i’m not too sure on their worth but i can def raise my offer c:

Hi may I buy the Maple Leaf Pochette, Snowflake Pochette, Ice Wand, Dreamy Pants (blue), and Frozen Treat Set ?

Also, it’s very late so I would like to purchase sometime tomorrow if these are in stock :) Thank you !

hi again! may i buy a snowflake pochette and maple leaf pochette! does 30 tbt sound good for both :0 ahh i’m not too sure on their worth but i can def raise my offer c:
Hi pochettes are 2 nmt or 40 tbt each c:

Hi, I'm interested in the frozen treat for 60 TBT 😊
Sure c: dm me the dodo code when you're on pls c:

Would love to buy a maple pochette please!
Dm me the dodo code pls and ty cx

Reactions: Fye
Hi may I buy the Maple Leaf Pochette, Snowflake Pochette, Ice Wand, Dreamy Pants (blue), and Frozen Treat Set ?

Also, it’s very late so I would like to purchase sometime tomorrow if these are in stock :) Thank you !
Hi! I was wondering when would be a good time to trade ! Also how many NMTs would this be ? Is 10 good? If not, I can provide more 😊

Hi! I was wondering when would be a good time to trade ! Also how many NMTs would this be ? Is 10 good? If not, I can provide more 😊
Ah i'm sorry but pochettes only are 2 nmt each and frozent treat is 3 nmt and wands i trade them only if i get really good offers, ice wand is pretty much rare

Back