Ghostly Preserves
Pavé
New Horizons Token
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Green Candy
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pikachu Easter Egg
November Birthstone (Topaz)
hello all! i made an account right before new horizons came out, but truth is i've been lurking these boards for years off and on! i started playing from wild world and gc ac, but never made an account because i was much younger and didn't get deep into AC trading/economy until city folk and i was a little older.

i also never made an introduction post, and figured i would now since i'm looking for some new people to talk to! i'm loving the new update for the board, and glad i was able to snag an account and get into some things before the update released!

something about me is that i do enjoy my creative side even though it's lacking at times, and i like to post acnh screenshots of my island to my instagram @ ac.rogueport and also makes things in photoshop! my minor focus in college is graphic design but i feel i haven't been very passionate as of late and this board is bringing me back!

tell me about yourself or just come to chat! hoping to make some new friends
tumblr_inline_pailhompX51rhwzwl_75sq.gif

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! (Im also be a lurker when im on my phone since im not logged in so hey.. something in common?)

Ive been stalking this post for a minute but had to do something before I could respond lol!

Something about me is that my favorite animal crossing character is Stitches! What about yours?

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! (Im also be a lurker when im on my phone since im not logged in so hey.. something in common?)

Ive been stalking this post for a minute but had to do something before I could respond lol!

Something about me is that my favorite animal crossing character is Stitches! What about yours?

mitzi is my all time favorite! she's been my bestfriend since ww ;w;

yeah for some reason i never made an account on this forum! wish i had so my year wouldn't be 2020 but that's just nitpicking lol

mitzi is my all time favorite! she's been my bestfriend since ww ;w;

yeah for some reason i never made an account on this forum! wish i had so my year wouldn't be 2020 but that's just nitpicking lol
If it makes you feel better I don’t really look at when some joined unless I’m paying high price for a villager :)

Back