• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Long time lurker!

tokumeikibou

kupo!
Bells
Switch
6602-9489-2012
Red Star Fragment
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Ghostly Preserves
Pavé
New Horizons Token
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Green Candy
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pikachu Easter Egg
November Birthstone (Topaz)
hello all! i made an account right before new horizons came out, but truth is i've been lurking these boards for years off and on! i started playing from wild world and gc ac, but never made an account because i was much younger and didn't get deep into AC trading/economy until city folk and i was a little older.

i also never made an introduction post, and figured i would now since i'm looking for some new people to talk to! i'm loving the new update for the board, and glad i was able to snag an account and get into some things before the update released!

something about me is that i do enjoy my creative side even though it's lacking at times, and i like to post acnh screenshots of my island to my instagram @ ac.rogueport and also makes things in photoshop! my minor focus in college is graphic design but i feel i haven't been very passionate as of late and this board is bringing me back!

tell me about yourself or just come to chat! hoping to make some new friends
tumblr_inline_pailhompX51rhwzwl_75sq.gif

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! (Im also be a lurker when im on my phone since im not logged in so hey.. something in common?)

Ive been stalking this post for a minute but had to do something before I could respond lol!

Something about me is that my favorite animal crossing character is Stitches! What about yours?

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! (Im also be a lurker when im on my phone since im not logged in so hey.. something in common?)

Ive been stalking this post for a minute but had to do something before I could respond lol!

Something about me is that my favorite animal crossing character is Stitches! What about yours?

mitzi is my all time favorite! she's been my bestfriend since ww ;w;

yeah for some reason i never made an account on this forum! wish i had so my year wouldn't be 2020 but that's just nitpicking lol

mitzi is my all time favorite! she's been my bestfriend since ww ;w;

yeah for some reason i never made an account on this forum! wish i had so my year wouldn't be 2020 but that's just nitpicking lol
If it makes you feel better I don’t really look at when some joined unless I’m paying high price for a villager :)

Back