• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Long shot: Anyone have a king goliath frog for sale?

Torts McGorts

🚫mole cricket szn🚫
Bells
Switch
4552-9210-7823
Red Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Father's Day Carnation
Leif
This is the only critter missing from my catalog. I’m not even sure when it was available (and I know I’m likely totally out of luck if it was during one of the events), but if anyone has one in their inventory and are willing to sell, would you please let me know? Thanks!

9609FA28-AB6B-4B6A-87B6-A41159689E3B.jpeg78205B52-CD4B-4CBC-8B19-87BF6F76A323.jpeg

Giving this a bump bc apparently this little bugger’s back again! I haven’t caught one yet (missed out on that huge string fish from the winter, too 🥲 got one, thanks jadetine!), so if anyone’s selling one, please let me know!

Last edited:
Torts, I have something called a king stringfish:
C0A5B85F-E2AC-4C40-878A-BF956F982BA4.jpeg

I have no idea how to trade in this game, so you’ll have to give me a minute to figure things out…

Edit: okay, so it looks like I just stick it in my market box, and limit purchase to friends and single items. 👍 let me know when you are available and I’ll set things up. I sent a friend request ! (Renn)

Last edited:
Torts, I have something called a king stringfish:
View attachment 490943
I have no idea how to trade in this game, so you’ll have to give me a minute to figure things out…

Edit: okay, so it looks like I just stick it in my market box, and limit purchase to friends and single items. 👍 let me know when you are available and I’ll set things up. I sent a friend request ! (Renn)

Perfect, thanks so much! I’ll hop on now.

I’ll happily pay more, if you want to increase the price. I’m at two million now, and I seem to sell more than I spend.

Edit: I’ll be around this evening, so just drop me a PM when you’re available. 🙂

Last edited:
Perfect, thanks so much! I’ll hop on now.

I’ll happily pay more, if you want to increase the price. I’m at two million now, and I seem to sell more than I spend.

Edit: I’ll be around this evening, so just drop me a PM when you’re available. 🙂
I’ll dump it in the market box now! Don’t worry about bells. I’m more interested in tbt, if you want to throw a few my way, but no worries.

I’ll dump it in the market box now! Don’t worry about bells. I’m more interested in tbt, if you want to throw a few my way, but no worries.

Done & done! Thanks so much! ^^

Now to see if I can catch a king goliath frog before it disappears again!

Back