• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading LOLLY THE NORMAL CAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunsOverBeauty

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hiya!!! :3 I'm trading my cute little Lolly!! She is a dreamie but I'm not sure if I like having to cats in my town. So I'm getting my husband one of he dreamies. (even tho he's one and only dreamie is Hamphery....) here's the list below the first one is the one I will automatically say yes to.

LOBO
WOLFGANG
CRANSTON
MOTT

If no one gives me any offers on theses guys here is what I need on my list

WILLOW
MEREGURE

BELL OFFERS ARE WELCOMED AND I WILL STOP THIS AROUND 8ish THIS WELL TELL ME HOW BAD YOU WANT HER CUZ I DON'T WANT TO GIVE HER TO SOMEONE WHO'S JUST GOING TO SELL HER!!!!!

SOOOOOOO START!!!!!!

Hello! I have Lobo, he's not in boxes but I'll try to tt him out. I don't really like him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back