Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
me and ZF filmed a few talk in chair glitches on camera

and we managed to catch talk while walking on camera too.

AnimalCrossingMama said:
I saw ZF in a Watermelon chair yesterday. That must've been the glitch. I thought it was funny. :gyroidveryhappy:
ACM
we managed to get it to work in the cafe on the coffee chair.

Justin125 said:
AnimalCrossingMama said:
I saw ZF in a Watermelon chair yesterday. That must've been the glitch. I thought it was funny. :gyroidveryhappy:
ACM
I tried it my sister's town, and it worked. Then she got in the chair, and she had to use the glitch to get off of it, but it was really easy to do... so after you do it once its really easy to do again, until you leave the building/room.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Justin125 said:
AnimalCrossingMama said:
ACM
I tried it my sister's town, and it worked. Then she got in the chair, and she had to use the glitch to get off of it, but it was really easy to do... so after you do it once its really easy to do again, until you leave the building/room.
btw, wanna play now?

Justin125 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Justin125 said:
AnimalCrossingMama said:
ACM
btw, wanna play now?
sure, who's town?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Justin125 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Justin125 said:
AnimalCrossingMama said:
ACM
btw, wanna play now?
sure, who's town?
Mine I guess. And btw I just got my second floor. <3

Gates open in 3-5 min.

1 min...

Back