• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Locked door at E3

Rockman! said:
Nevermore said:
Rockman! said:
Well, I guess we'll have to wait until June 2011 to see if we get an Earthbound 3DS Game.
I hope it is a remake, this would probably be fun with improved graphics and such.
I'd love for it to come out on the VC.
It can't and won't happen. The demand for it is huge--so huge that if they could put it up, they wood. But, thanks to some copyright stuff, Nintendo cannot legally put it up apparently. References to Coke a Cola and the Beatles or something.

But, I'm still hoping! If Nintendo could find some way around it, I'd love to see EarthBound on the VC.

Tortimer said:
Rockman! said:
Nevermore said:
Rockman! said:
Well, I guess we'll have to wait until June 2011 to see if we get an Earthbound 3DS Game.
I hope it is a remake, this would probably be fun with improved graphics and such.
It can't and won't happen. The demand for it is huge--so huge that if they could put it up, they wood. But, thanks to some copyright stuff, Nintendo cannot legally put it up apparently. References to Coke a Cola and the Beatles or something.

But, I'm still hoping! If Nintendo could find some way around it, I'd love to see EarthBound on the VC.
They could just you know, change it.

Rockman! said:
Nevermore said:
No thank you.
You'd rather it never be rereleased than it be rereleased, but modified very slightly (probably unnoticeable to most people) to avoid copyright infringement?

Tyeforce said:
Rockman! said:
Nevermore said:
No thank you.
You'd rather it never be rereleased than it be rereleased, but modified very slightly (probably unnoticeable to most people) to avoid copyright infringement?
Well if they just do slight edits to text or graphics here and there then that wouldn't be a problem.

Nevermore said:
Tortimer said:
Rockman! said:
Nevermore said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Then why haven't they?

And wat@not wanting minor changes so the whole game can be put on the VC. It's not like EB is some perfect game where every detail is perfect and significant.

Rockman! said:
Tyeforce said:
Rockman! said:
Nevermore said:
No thank you.
Well if they just do slight edits to text or graphics here and there then that wouldn't be a problem.
That is what I meant, just change the product placement and whatever else.

Nevermore said:
Rockman! said:
Tyeforce said:
Rockman! said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Ness: Hey look a bottle of Cok-
Poo: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT MAAAAAAN.

Rockman! said:
Nevermore said:
Rockman! said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepnever be rereleased than it be rereleased, but modified very slightly (probably unnoticeable to most people) to avoid copyright infringement?
Ness: Hey look a bottle of Cok-
Poo: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT MAAAAAAN.
They could call it soda pop or something like Cola-Coca

301.jpg

did anyone figure out what was behind the door, other than the guy in the video, and probably some nintendo exec's/something storage/back-room-ey?

Looks like someone found out of what were behind those doors. I'm still quite skeptical about it.
That's many classic games would be "re-released" for 3DS. Sadly, Earthbound/Mother isn't included.
Is the "Iceland" on Yoshi's Iceland is a typo, or it's the actual title? Hmmmmm...
Here's the link (Google-translated): http://translate.google.de/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.videogameszone.de%2FNintendo-3DS-Misc-Hardware-234569%2FNews%2FNintendo-3DS-Trailer-enthuellt-NES-und-SNES-Knaller-fuer-den-3DS-756346%2F&sl=de&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

TheBigJC7777777 said:
Looks like someone found out of what were behind those doors. I'm still quite skeptical about it.
That's many classic games would be "re-released" for 3DS. Sadly, Earthbound/Mother isn't included.
Is the "Iceland" on Yoshi's Iceland is a typo, or it's the actual title? Hmmmmm...
Here's the ]http://translate.google.de/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.videogameszone.de%2FNintendo-3DS-Misc-Hardware-234569%2FNews%2FNintendo-3DS-Trailer-enthuellt-NES-und-SNES-Knaller-fuer-den-3DS-756346%2F&sl=de&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8[/url]
Um, I'm pretty sure that that wasn't behind the Dr. Andonuts door.

Rockman! said:
beehdaubs said:
Conor said:
found this on Earthboundcentral.
probably fake.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
fykduf.jpg
</div>
If nearly ever other game on that list wasn't true, then what makes you think Eathbound will?

Anyways, still hoping for that Earthbound game. Better be on the 3DS.
I see a new Luigi game on there.
I saw Kirby's Dreamland 4! :O

Back