• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Little Witch in the Woods EA Launch

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
So I remember a long time ago this game was showed cased in one of the Wholesome Games Directs and there were quite a few who mentioned they really liked what they saw with this game and want to get it when it launches... well, it unlocks on Steam in about an hour for early access launch. Though I wasn't planning on getting it myself, the genre of game (like Stardew Valley) is something I am interested in.

So, is anyone getting it as Early Access? I definitely want to hear your thoughts and impressions on it!

I really want to play this, I've had it on my wish list for a long time, it looks like a lot of fun. I can't play games on my laptop though, but I looked it up and it said it will be available for Xbox One?? So I might get it there

Back