List of items that can't be ordered through catalog?

Pixori

Radical Dreamer
Bells
Switch
5651-9186-6413
Famous Mushroom
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Is there a site or someplace that has a list of items that cannot be ordered again through the catalog. I've been hoarding a lot of items ( All four rooms in the museum are full and all of my locker space is filled as well as a second villager I created to hold more items. I really don't want to create more right now. )

So I decided to do something I should have done from the beginning. I'll just keep the items that I can't buy from the catalog again, and sell the ones that can be, that I'm not currently using. I should have done this before.
Going back and forth to the catalog and back would be a pain to check all of these items... So I was wondering if anyone knew some place that told what items can't be ordered that way I don't have to keep going back and forth to check.
Also are Gracie's items able to order through the catalog or no?
Sorry if this has been asked before, or if the question isn't clear. I'd appreciate any help!

Gracie items can't be ordered from the catalog, but I don't have a list of all the items that can't be ordered.

Gracie items can't be ordered from the catalog, but I don't have a list of all the items that can't be ordered.

Okay gotcha, I think I figured something to help me out, MoriDB seems to be a good site to track what can't be ordered, thank you so much!

Back