• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction 🍀🏝️ Liquidation Lot (Remaining PARADISE Collectibles Inventory + Extras) 🏝️🍀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got on earlier than I thought I would! o/ I just updated the OP for the highest bid; I wish everyone the best of luck and there are currently a little over 4 hours remaining in this auction! :D

30 minutes remaining in the auction! I also updated the OP as well! o/

End?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I figured because I calculated what you had and saw how much Pennifer had. Total combined you had ~1807

Congratulations Corlee! You are officially the winner of this auction! :D I will send everything your way as soon as I receive the TBT from you! o/

Thank you to everyone who participated or had interest in my auction, stay tuned in the future for other auctions/threads I may make when I have more collectibles to sell! o/

Last edited:
It's been awhile since I participated in a bid war, and man is it stress inducing. I don't even have the time to maintain a store lol, but srsly gz to corlee - you hardcore.

Last edited:
ZPayment sent :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

^______^b

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it possible to send messages with them even though there are so many? I was planning on ordering the collectibles in my sidebar for display. I just haven?t figured out which yet

Congrats on a successful auction, dear friend! And congrats to corlee1289

2wp583q.jpg

ZPayment sent :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

^______^b

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it possible to send messages with them even though there are so many? I was planning on ordering the collectibles in my sidebar for display. I just haven?t figured out which yet

I just everything your way! :D I just saw this post so I didn't send any with messages; would you like a message on certain collectibles? It truly has been an absolute pleasure doing business you and I hope you enjoy these collectibles and that they serve you well! :) Congratulations again! :D

Congrats on a successful auction, dear friend! And congrats to corlee1289

2wp583q.jpg

Thank you my very dear and sweet friend! :D

Once I figured out my line-up, would it be okay to gift them back to you in order for you to re-gift with a message?

Once I figured out my line-up, would it be okay to gift them back to you in order for you to re-gift with a message?

Sounds good to me! :) Just let me know what you have in mind when the time comes before sending anything because I work full-time these days and I don't want any of your new collectibles in limbo because of that. o/ Thank you so much again for your business and congratulations again! :)

I am going to close the thread now, thank you so much again for everyone's participation and interest! I hope everyone has a great day/night! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back