Auction 🍀🏝️ Liquidation Lot (Remaining PARADISE Collectibles Inventory + Extras) 🏝️🍀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got on earlier than I thought I would! o/ I just updated the OP for the highest bid; I wish everyone the best of luck and there are currently a little over 4 hours remaining in this auction! :D

30 minutes remaining in the auction! I also updated the OP as well! o/

End?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I figured because I calculated what you had and saw how much Pennifer had. Total combined you had ~1807

Congratulations Corlee! You are officially the winner of this auction! :D I will send everything your way as soon as I receive the TBT from you! o/

Thank you to everyone who participated or had interest in my auction, stay tuned in the future for other auctions/threads I may make when I have more collectibles to sell! o/

Last edited:
It's been awhile since I participated in a bid war, and man is it stress inducing. I don't even have the time to maintain a store lol, but srsly gz to corlee - you hardcore.

Last edited:
ZPayment sent :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

^______^b

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it possible to send messages with them even though there are so many? I was planning on ordering the collectibles in my sidebar for display. I just haven?t figured out which yet

Congrats on a successful auction, dear friend! And congrats to corlee1289

2wp583q.jpg

ZPayment sent :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

^______^b

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it possible to send messages with them even though there are so many? I was planning on ordering the collectibles in my sidebar for display. I just haven?t figured out which yet

I just everything your way! :D I just saw this post so I didn't send any with messages; would you like a message on certain collectibles? It truly has been an absolute pleasure doing business you and I hope you enjoy these collectibles and that they serve you well! :) Congratulations again! :D

Congrats on a successful auction, dear friend! And congrats to corlee1289

2wp583q.jpg

Thank you my very dear and sweet friend! :D

Once I figured out my line-up, would it be okay to gift them back to you in order for you to re-gift with a message?

Once I figured out my line-up, would it be okay to gift them back to you in order for you to re-gift with a message?

Sounds good to me! :) Just let me know what you have in mind when the time comes before sending anything because I work full-time these days and I don't want any of your new collectibles in limbo because of that. o/ Thank you so much again for your business and congratulations again! :)

I am going to close the thread now, thank you so much again for everyone's participation and interest! I hope everyone has a great day/night! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back