• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Link bro familly

From the look of what he posted, it looks like something for a photo, if it is, upload it to hpotobucket or soemthing and post it then

Abdelogu said:
How do you post pic on it!
join then go to ur page nd hit the browse button nd it brings u to the files nd find the pic u want nd hit ok

Look up a zip code from the US, then lie and say you're from there. Yeah, Photobucket has some restrictions on what countries can use it. Go to http://www.usps.com/ and hit the "find a zip code" link. Then use that to set up your photobucket account.

If I knew of an international version of photobucket, I'd recommend that instead. Sadly, I don't know of one.

Back