• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🍇🍞Jellies and Jams 🍓🍞

Orange marmalade, grape jam, boysenberry jelly, blackberry jam and red plum jam!!!!

jam amd preserves are my go-to for berries. for lemon it's definitely curd and for orange/citrus, definitely marmalade.

i love raspberry jam/preserves the most! apricot jam gets a special mention for being a great addition to my savory cooking. it works fantastic on avocado toast!

I like preserves more, getting a piece of fruit is the best part! My favorites are peach, blackberry and strawberry. I don't have it that often, but I'd like to try more types in the future. Except for fruit butter, fruit butter is yucky.

What kind of jelly/jam do you prefer?
I love them all LOL But if I had to pick a favourite, I'd definitely choose jam.

Seeds? Seedless? Preserves?
I don't mind seeds! As long as they aren't hard, I don't mind the ones found in strawberries.

Flavors? Unusual ones?
Strawberry and Raspberry are the best ones!

On toast? On biscuits(scone)?
On toast with BUTTER!!! One of my favourite snacks!

I made some out of wild blackberries that grow in my woods. It had a lot of seeds and I had to use cheesecloth from what I remember. I want to grow strawberries sometime soon and do the same.

Back