• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Light for Light

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Feedback
100% (102) +
I bought 10 lights not paying attention that they are gift only, I have 9 still and would like to trade light for light! If you're interested let me know what you'd like in the message if anything. =]

I bought 10 lights not paying attention that they are gift only, I have 9 still and would like to trade light for light! If you're interested let me know what you'd like in the message if anything. =]

I don't want to trade my lights, but I can have you trade them too me, then I trade them back? I'll do that for [size=-2]5 TBT[/size] lol for free ^^

I'll trade you. I bought one not knowing that they could only be gifted.

I also didn't notice they were gift only and temporary, so I'd like to do this too if possible.

Me too. I'll trade you if you still need help. How many do you have?
I was intending to get more than 1, but after discovering they're temporary, I'm not sure I will.

Anyhow, Sap88 helped me out just now, so I got it all figured out now. Thank you for the offer though.

Good luck, OP! :)

I have 7 lights still, so anybody who sends me one I will send one back, cause even if more people send back lights to me I can send the others back. So feel free to send them over!

Back