• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling /lf yellow moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
1698764494979.png

1698764507107.png
Hi, I have one of each of these available for sale/trade if you’re interested?

What did you have in mind?
Well it seems you’ve sold the yellow star frag so I’d like to just sell them to you. The collectible spreadsheet says that the blue moon jelly is tier 5 (600-1.5k) and the silver is tier 3 (3k-6k) so preferably I would like to sell within those price ranges but I’m open to hearing out any offers!

Well it seems you’ve sold the yellow star frag so I’d like to just sell them to you. The collectible spreadsheet says that the blue moon jelly is tier 5 (600-1.5k) and the silver is tier 3 (3k-6k) so preferably I would like to sell within those price ranges but I’m open to hearing out any offers!
I'll come back to you if I sell any of my collectibles for tbt. My pocket isn't deep enough for both jellies yet and you have really good dates for what I need.

Hi! I have a silver jellyfish and a blue jellyfish, would you have tbt for them? :0 as for collectibles rn im only interested in the andromeda potion though. : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back