• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading LF: Spooky Tree DIY | FT: Crown/Wreath, Celeste, and Pascal DIYs, TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

FraudulentDimetrodon

Mae govannen!
Bells
Switch
4385-6048-3900
Red Envelope
Pink Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
S.S. Dolphin
Green Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (445) +
Okay, so, apparently, we have new Spooky Set DIYs that I didn't know about, and I don't feel like making prayers to the Random Number Goddess, so I'm looking for some help instead!

In return, I can offer TBT, and the following DIYs:

• Chic Cosmos Wreath
  • Cool Hyacinth Crown
  • Cool Pansy Crown (x2)
  • Cool Windflower Crown (x2)
  • Cosmos Crown (x2)
  • Dark Tulip Crown (x2)
  • Fancy Rose Wreath (x2)
  • Lily Crown
  • Lovely Cosmos Crown (x3)
  • Mum Wreath (x3)
  • Natural Mum Wreath
  • Pretty Tulip Wreath
  • Purple Hyacinth Crown
  • Purple Pansy Crown (x2)
  • Purple Windflower Crown (x3)
  • Simple Mum Crown
  • Windflower Crown
  • Windflower Wreath (x4)
  • Asteroid (x2)
  • Galaxy Flooring
  • Golden Wand
  • Iron Wand (x2)
  • Lunar Lander (x2)
  • Moon
  • Nova Light
  • Pansy Wand
  • Space Shuttle (x2)
  • Starry Wall (x2)
  • Star Pochette (x2)
  • Mermaid Flooring

I'd prefer to trade DIYs instead of using TBT. I'm not interested in crafted items or in trading/selling my DIYs for other things.

Thanks in advance! 🎃

Edit: Thanks to everyone who helped me get these DIYs!

Last edited:
I have the Spooky Trick Lamp DIY you can have for free. Let me know your DODO code or if you prefer to visit my island. ^_^

Oh, thank you so much! Are you sure? I'm happy to give you some TBT at least if you'd like.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd prefer to visit your island. I'm ready to travel whenever~

Hello > w< / I have a Spooky Treats Basket DIY , could I please get a Moon DIY in return?

Hi there! Yep, that sounds perfect!

Sorry for the delay in replying; I was eating a snack. I'll be ready in ~10 minutes to make the trade. If that sounds good, I'll PM you when I'm ready~

Hello! I think I have an extra Spooky Tree DIY I got from a balloon in the game. If you'd like to have it, I can give it to you for free just lmk when you're available :) @FraudulentDimetrodon

Hey again! I'd love to have it~

Thank you for your very generous offer! But I went back to your thread, and I believe that I do have some crown/wreath DIYs that are also on your wishlist. So if you'd like, I insist that you pick one and we can do a trade. ☺

Hey again! I'd love to have it~

Thank you for your very generous offer! But I went back to your thread, and I believe that I do have some crown/wreath DIYs that are also on your wishlist. So if you'd like, I insist that you pick one and we can do a trade. ☺
Thank you so much! That's very kind of you 🥰 I do like the Fancy Rose Wreath alot so if you don't mind giving me one of those, that'd be wonderful. But I really don't mind giving you the spooky tree diy either! <3 I got it in the game so I'll be ready to do the trade anytime you're free.

Thank you so much! That's very kind of you 🥰 I do like the Fancy Rose Wreath alot so if you don't mind giving me one of those, that'd be wonderful. But I really don't mind giving you the spooky tree diy either! <3 I got it in the game so I'll be ready to do the trade anytime you're free.

The Fancy Rose Wreath DIY is all yours'!

I'm ready to trade as well, so feel free to send me a Dodo Code or let me know if you'd prefer to visit instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back